Natura Soy Candles - All Natural, Canadian 65 hr Burn Time
NOTE: Some items in the picture are not available.
Tumbler Jars are one of our longest-lasting candles, and will give you plenty of time to enjoy the gentle scents drifting from room to room in your home.
For comparison, these are a bit larger than the Marketplace jars, and smaller than the Pillar Jars.
One of the great things about soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar.
That makes it easy to re-use the jars as quality drinking glasses (these candle containers are actually whiskey tumblers!).
As always… only all-natural goodness in these Tumbler Jars: pure soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, plant based essential oils - burning these candles feels like giving mother Earth a big hug :)
Why Tumbler Jar:
- One of our longest burning candles
- "Happy medium" size between the Marketplace Jars and Pillar Jars
- You get a high quality drinking glass when you’re done enjoying your luxurious soy candle!
- 10 oz of sun, earth, & rain produced pure soy wax
- 65+ hour burn time
Raspberry Grapefruit - Sunny orange and pink grapefruit layered over violet and luscious, ripe raspberry, anchored by vanilla sugar and aromatic cedarwood.
Sandalwood Acacia - A composition of sultry sandalwood, oud and acacia, ever so softened by warmed vanilla and tonka.
Vanilla Fig - The perfect combination of classic vanilla, orchid petals & earthy fig.
London Fog - Like a cozy cup of this popular drink. Smooth Earl Grey notes from oils of Bergamot blend together with sweet Vanilla.
Bohemia - A hike in the woods on a crisp fall day. This aromatic fragrance fuses the uniqueness of fresh cedarwood, fir needle and sandalwood notes alongside base notes of Tobacco and Vanilla to deliver a true scent of the season.
Sweet Mint Tea - A perfect delicate mint tea
Peony Blossom - Just like Grandma's Peonies fresh in bloom
"Wow! Can’t say enough about these Tumbler Jar Candles. Love the light scents of each one I received, the packaging was so nice too. I love that they’re natural and made with plant based products. What more could you ask for. Also love supporting a Canadian Company. ❤️"
- Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Enjoy your favorite chilled drink out of this nice tumbler glass when you're done, and remember the good times :)